Stop Smoking Express®
Today we would like to introduce: The Stop Smoking Express®. This program is a very effective, all natural smoking cessation solution designed to help ward off cravings, while detoxing and nourishing your body making it easier to quit smoking. It is a 37 day program that consists of 5 formulas helping ease you out of your nicotine addiction.* Let's go over what's included in your program:
The program includes a 7-day supply of formula 1.
Formula 1: 7 Day Prep Formula
One of the reasons this program is so effective is because it contains a formula that prepares your body to quit smoking. Formula 1 contains the antioxidant power of pomegranate, spinach, broccoli, acai, blueberries and lychee fruit. It also includes velvet beans, a natural ingredient that starts the process in combatting your cravings for nicotine from the very first day. After nourishing the body and preparing it to quit, we continue on to the second part of the smoking cessation program, during which we simultaneously use formulas 2-5.*
The program includes a 30-day supply of formulas 2-5 used simultaneously after the 7 day prep.
Formula 2: Control Cravings Formula
This powerhouse formula contains our signature combination of herbs that helps your body ward off cravings for nicotine.* Among it's ingredients are:
- Mucuna Pruriens Seed Extract: Also known as velvet beans it is extremely high in antioxidants. Recent studies show not only does this supplement aid in promoting mental health and reducing stress, but it is also extremely helpful in addiction management and craving relief.*
- Oat Straw: Contains two active components – avenine and avenine glycosides. Both of these substances have the natural ability to improve the functions of the central nervous system, to increase blood flow and to decrease the dependency on nicotine by your body. When taking this herb many smokers also find they no longer feel restless, stressed or anxious.*
- Lobelia: A commonly used herb to help the body ward off cravings. One of the reasons it is so effective is because Lobelia contains an active alkaloid called lobeline. Lobeline has been found to be extremely helpful with breaking addictions because it helps diminish the nicotine-induced release of dopamine. *
Formula 3: Detox Formula
This extremely effective formula aids the body in cleaning and detoxing the lungs and removing toxic compounds out of the body.* Among it's ingredients is our signature combination of:
- Marshmallow Root: Long considered a remedy for lung problems, this herb contains complex carbohydrate molecules that benefit the respiratory system. Also known for helping detoxify the lungs and clearing out and loosening any excess phlegm this herb makes coughing less painful, while working to relieve dry, hacking coughs.*
- Plantago Major Extract: In addition to its anti-inflammatory relief of lung irritation with minor or moderate cough as an added benefit it also helps to stimulate the immune system.*
- Glutathione: A powerful antioxidant and detoxifier, glutathione enhances the functions of the body and significantly improves how your body performs. The body naturally produces this compound, but as we grow older it just doesn't make enough for proper cellular protection. Some of the positive effects of using glutathione for detoxification can include: strengthening the immune system, increasing energy and improving stamina throughout the day, enhancing mental clarity and focus, detoxifying the liver and even improving sleep patterns.*
- Burdock Root Extract: Long known as a blood purifier and tonic, burdock root excels at clearing the bloodstream of toxins thereby also improving the condition and look of your skin. Since Inulin is naturally occurring in burdock root, it also works as a probiotic and cleans the colon naturally improving overall colon health, improving your liver and gallbladder function and as an immune stimulant.*
- Dandelion Root Extract: Supports liver function and helps with various dermatologic and systemic disorders. Herbalists usually recommend the herb for its ability to improve the liver’s ability to detoxify.*
Formula 4: Stress Management Formula
Naturally, any life change is also usually coupled with stress. While the decision to quit smoking is a wise one from a health and longevity perspective it can still be a stressful one. Therefore we have specifically developed the Stress Management Formula to help increase concentration, reduce stress and promote relaxation throughout the day all without making you sleepy.*
- Vitamin B-6: This plays an important part in stress management as it helps your body to avoid: muscle weakness, nervousness, irritability, depression, difficulty concentrating and short term memory loss.*
- Magnesium: Every organ in the body needs magnesium, making it one of those vital supplements. Magnesium helps prevent migraines, depression, irritability, anxiety and sleep disorders.*
- Gotu Kola Extract: Often confused with the herb kola nut, gotu kola is a totally different herb and does not have any caffeine in it. It is however high in b-complex vitamins and amino acids; which may account for its effects on the brain and it's ability to help with concentration, memory, attention and normal functioning of the nervous system. It has also been known to take the edge off for people that are stressed.*
- L-Theanine: Derived from tea leaves theanine has been long known for helping relieve stress and causing relaxation, rejuvenation and focus without draining. It balances brain chemistry, calms and motivates without putting to sleep.*
- Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA): An amino acid that acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It has been found that it inhibits the anxiety nerve transmission in the brain, thereby calming nervous activity.*
Formula 5: Emergency Craving Relief Formula
This formula is made up of lozenges or chewable tablets if you will, that you can use during the day whenever the craving for nicotine strikes. These tablets promote relaxation and aid in giving you quick relief from the cravings.* Among it's ingredients is our signature blend of:
- Vitamin C: Research has shown that levels of Vitamin C are generally lower than normal in the blood of most smokers when compared to that of the average non-smoker. Therefore while non-smokers may need 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day, an average smoker may require as much as 3,000 mg per day to make up for the deficiency. Taking an extra amount of vitamin C for short periods of time can help reduce nicotine cravings. This works mainly because Vitamin C tends to adhere to nicotine and toxins thereby allowing them to be filtered out and sent to the liver and kidneys to be eliminated.*
- Chamomile: The calming effect of chamomile helps you cope even during stressful situations. Chamomile can help tame anxiety, sleeplessness and depression.*
- Peppermint: Using peppermint helps relieve anxiety, stress, emotional imbalance and can even help with stress-induced headaches or migraines due to it's calming effect.*
What Happens After I Quit?
We have all heard what happens if you continue smoking, but today let's talk about what happens after you quit? Just how long does it take for your body to bounce back?
According to the CDC ( Centers of Disease Control and Prevention), within 20 minutes after you smoke that last cigarette, your body begins a series of changes that continue for years. The following list was compiled by the CDC showing how your body starts to recover:
20 Minutes After Quitting
Your heart rate drops.
12 hours After Quitting
Carbon monoxide level in your blood drops to normal.
2 Weeks to 3 Months After Quitting
Your heart attack risk begins to drop.
Your lung function begins to improve.
1 to 9 Months After Quitting
Your coughing and shortness of breath decrease.
1 Year After Quitting
Your added risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker’s.
5 Years After Quitting
Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker’s 5-15 years after quitting.
10 Years After Quitting
Your lung cancer death rate is about half that of a smoker’s.
Your risk of cancers of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney, and pancreas decreases.
Your risk of coronary heart disease is back to that of a nonsmoker’s.
* The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The products sold on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
We Also Recommend